Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Now, where was I?

I secretly like being busy, even though spells of procrastination come over me. I really do like that feeling of success you get when you are just about to wrap something up... even though you have 10 things to do after you finish this one.

*sigh*

Working on Heather D's personal blog site for trade: Snark Bites. Coding to the Blogger template has been a little bit of a learning curve - new vocab, but same concepts. I feel like I am still stabbing around in the dark, with little nightlights every 10 paces to lead my way. Frustrating, but good in that I am learning new stuff.

My mama and papasan are coming into town next week and I am beside my self with happiness! The last they saw the bean, she was a little lump of a baby, not yet crawling. Now she is walking, falling, dancin' and saying crap to you. It's great! Her favorite toys are cell phones and toothbrushes right now. When she sees an ad in a magazine for a cell phone she gets excited and says "whazzzaaat???".

Okay, enough mama-goo and back to work...

No comments: